This morning as I was taking Sarah to school, we couldn't help but notice the beautiful sunrise. I asked Jackson who made the sky, and he exclaimed, "Jesus!!" I laughed and said, "God made the sky!" Then we all said, "Good job, God!" Jackson said, "God made the trees and the houses. What else God made?!" We talked about all the amazing things our awesome God made on the way home and thanked Him for everything. This is one of the many reasons why I love being a Mommy. Thank you, God!
"Love the LORD your GOD with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. These commandments that I give you today are to be on your heart. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up." Deuteronomy 6:5-6:7
No comments:
Post a Comment