Friday, March 28, 2014

Big Boy Underwear!

Jackson has been doing so great going potty and wearing his Pull-ups!  He hasn't had an accident in weeks!  We are so proud of him!  So, this morning, I got out his big boy underwear!
 
He hasn't worn his undies since we worked on potty training over the summer, so he was a little nervous at first.  But I knew wearing his cape with his underwear would help!
 

It only took about a minute before he was running all over the house!


I took far too many pictures, but I couldn't help it!  He was running and laughing and being so stinkin' cute, and I wanted to remember it!





Shut up!

Notice all of his trucks lined up by the fireplace--that's one of his favorite places to keep them!  I love them there, and I know that one day, I'm going to miss them!


Look at that face with that huge smile!  I could just eat him up!

I can't believe our littlest baby is now such a big boy wearing big boy underwear!

1 comment:

Kimberley said...

you might want to hide these pics when he's a teenager :) HA! glad he's accident free!