Yesterday was the first day of Spring Break, and the kids and I had a really sweet day! And I possibly took far too many pictures!
Jackson in his old man hat and suspenders kills me!
I love this one!
I don't know why his tongue is out!
Yelling "cheese!"
He's such a ham!
He's so stinkin' cute!
Love!
This is my favorite one of Sarah Bear!
This is my other favorite!
She's so beautiful!
After pictures, we went to the library--their favorite!
I hope they always hold each other's hand!
Jackson loves when Sissy reads to him, and I adore that she reads him the same books that we used to read to her when she was little!
It doesn't get much cuter!
After the library, we went to Starbucks and Target--but those are the only things I didn't take pictures of all day!
When Jackson woke up from his nap, we watched a movie!
I hope they never get too big to watch movies in tents!
While Sarah and I were watching the movie, J decided to make Sissy's tent more manly!
No comments:
Post a Comment