Monday, March 17, 2014

Family Walk at the Lake

Bryan was on call from Friday morning at 7:00 AM until Monday morning at 7:00 AM at one of his hospitals that's about an hour away.  Since he had to be within 30 minutes of the hospital, he asked if the kids and I would want to stay at a hotel with him for the weekend.  I thought it was a great idea, so I jumped at the chance! 
 
Friday afternoon, we went to walk around the lake.
 

Jackson loves fountains, and he loves throwing pennies into them!














These three hand-on-hand are too sweet!

I love taking pictures from behind--especially when the subjects are so cute and the background is so gorgeous!













After dinner, we got ice cream!
 




His little tongue sticking out while concentrating kills me!
 




Sarah could have stayed here all night staring off into the sunset.
 

No comments: