Monday, March 17, 2014

A Sweet Saturday

Saturday morning while we were at the hotel, Bryan got a call at 7:30 that a pregnant woman needed an epidural.  Since putting in an epidural means he has to stay at the hospital until the woman delivers the baby, I decided to take the kids to Barnes and Noble. 
 
Jackson played with the train set--his favorite!--while Sarah picked out a couple of new books with some birthday gift cards.
 



The shopping center we were at was so secluded, so it was the perfect spot to take some pictures!




The kids are marching here!
 


J's face here cracks me up!
 


Jack loves laying down at fountains, so we always have to hold onto him...because you just never know!
 
Sarah is my little budding photographer, so she sweetly took some pictures of me and Jackson!
 
 

I love his hugs!




Such a sweet boy!
 

When we were walking back to the car after playing at the fountain, Jack asked me to carry him, to which I happily obliged!  And again, Sarah snapped some pictures because she's the best!


My favorite!



No comments: