Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Fun at the Park!

Today, we had the pleasure of Grand Nana coming to visit us!  Bryan only had one case this morning, so he was able to go out to lunch and the park with us! 
 





Sarah and Jackson love going down the double slide together!  I love J's little smile in this picture!

Sarah sweetly took this picture of Papa Bear and me...

...and then snapped this one of herself!

Then, we all took turns sliding with Jackson!


Daddy's awesome!


When I'm with Bryan's Nana, I always forget that she's 75!

Love!

I love this shot!

Sarah caught Jackson making this funny face!

Sarah is so good at the monkey bars!


Sarah took these pictures, and I adore them!

I hope he's never too old to hold his Mama's hand.

 
 

I love the swings, so when Bryan offered to push me, I had to say yes!




After he pushed me far too high, my swinging was over!


It was a beautiful day, and we all had a great time!

No comments: