Monday, March 24, 2014

Birthday Party Fun

Saturday, we went to a birthday party for one of Jackson's friends and classmates!
Jackson was so excited to go!

He helped pick out all of the toys--which were Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (his friend loves these, and J has never heard of them!).  He couldn't wait to give Graham his present!

Jackson had never been on a huge bounce house before, so he was a little nervous at first.




Look at that face!


Graham and Jackson


He had so much fun!



This picture cracks me up!  J pressed down on the gas, and it threw him back in his seat a bit!

I have a feeling we're going to be seeing a lot of this in about 13 more years!


I don't know what to think!


Jackson had a great time at the party, and Bryan and I really enjoyed watching him play and have fun!

No comments: