We had Thanksgiving at Bryan's parents' house this year.
I made sweet potatoes--half with a brown-sugar pecan crumble and half with marshmallows.
I also made pie--mini apple and cherry pies and a big pecan pie.
I am so grateful for these two cuties!
I am also extremely grateful for this guy! He was on call on Thanksgiving, so he unfortunately had to work from 8:00 until about 5:00. When he finally got to his parents' house, we were finished eating, but I made a plate for him. He hadn't eaten all day, bless his heart! As we were leaving to go home, he got a call for another surgery, so he didn't get home until 10:30 that night. He works so hard for our family, and I appreciate him more than words can convey!
We had a great Thanksgiving, and the night ended with a fun card game!
1 comment:
your food looks yummy! so glad bryan was able to join you!
Post a Comment