Thursday, November 21, 2013

Thanksgiving Feast

Tuesday, our church had a Thanksgiving feast for the preschoolers and their parents.  Bryan unfortunately couldn't take off, but I was so delighted to be able to attend!
 
I wanted to get a picture of Jackson with the cute Indian hat and turkey placemat he made, but he was not a fan!
 
Luckily, he came around and let me snap a picture of the two of us!
 
This adorable placemat was made out of our family's hands!  I just love it!
 
The Thanksgiving lunch consisted of chicken, gravy, macaroni and cheese, and rolls from Chicken Express.  They also had pumpkin pie and cookies for dessert...Jackson enjoyed one of each!

After lunch, one of the mom's from Jack's class asked if she could take a picture of her daughter, Molly, with Jackson.  They adore each other!  Jack may or may not have even kissed her on the cheek one morning before school!

By this point, they were both finished with pictures, but I think they're still so cute!

After lunch, I asked Jack's wonderful teachers if I could take their picture with him!  Jackson just loves Ms. Leah and Ms. Dana!  He talks about them every day--even when it's not a school day!  Bryan and I think the world of both of them too, and we are very blessed that they take such great care of him!

No comments: