My favorite part of Halloween is seeing our cute kids get dressed up!
Sarah, our sweet little witch, was allowed to wear her costume to school, and she was so excited about it! Her current favorite color is purple, so this made her costume perfect!
Jackson got to wear his cowboy costume to school too! We were going to get him a stick pony for Christmas, (so he stops playing with Sarah's stick unicorn!), but once we knew he was going to be a cowboy, we decided to get him the horsey early. He named his horsey Mama!
Practicing...
We taught him a couple of things that a cowboy says. But instead of "yee-haw" he says "ne-haw" and instead of "howdy partner" he says "how partner"! It was too cute!
It was quite a task getting Jackson to stay still so I could get their picture together!
They are so sweet together!
Love it so much!!
Even though his hat is covering his eyes in this picture, I just love how he's biting his lip in concentration!
I told Bryan that Jack was so cute I want to dress him up like a cowboy everyday now!
My sweet Dad came trick-or-treating with us, and it was so fun to have him along!
I just love watching them together!
At one point, Bubba started holding Sissy's hand. It was so sweet!
I could just eat him!
How sweet!
Jack loved ringing the doorbells--sometimes more than once!
Sweet Daddy carrying J's horsey.
We were out way past Jack's bedtime, and although he was such a trooper about it, (because he was getting candy!), at one point he said, "I tired. Pwease carry me." I was happy to oblige!
The kids ate quite a bit of candy in between houses. Jack had never had Skittles before, but once he opened the package--all by himself--he kept saying "yum!"
Enjoying their loot once we got home!
We had so much fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment