Bryan got to go into work late today, so after breakfast, we took Jackson to the park. On the way there, I actually spelled out park while talking Bryan, and J yelled "park!!" from the backseat. I'm not saying the boy's a genius or anything, (he is though!!), but Bryan and I both laughed and told him "great job!"
We always go on the swings first!
This one I actually took with Bryan's phone. While Daddy was pushing him, J kept saying, "careful!" It cracked us up!
I could literally just eat his face!
My boys playing football makes me so happy!
He prefers to go down the slides on his tummy!
Love!
He never goes too far without one of his footballs!
1 comment:
he is so cute! and looks so big!
and you should totally do a north pole breakfast! i can't take any credit, i saw the idea on pinterest, i appreciate your comments on mine :)
Post a Comment