Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas Treats

We've been busy whipping up lots of Christmas goodies lately!
 
We made a hot chocolate bar--complete with homemade cocoa, homemade whipped cream, 3 kinds of marshmallows, 2 kinds of cookies, M&M's, and sprinkles!

This is Sarah's!  She knows how to make a great cup of cocoa!
 
Jackson doesn't really like hot chocolate--or chocolate milk--so we just filled his cup up with whipped cream and gave him all of the goodies to dip into it!  By the end, he was drinking the cream!

Then, we made some sugar cookies!  Look at that face!


Daddy even joined in on the fun!

Love it!

Aren't the three of them so cute?!



This is my favorite one of me and the kids!

At this point, Sarah is still rolling out the dough and cutting shapes, while Jackson is more interested in the sprinkles!

He decorated this little gingerbread man...then proceeded to eat most of the sprinkles right off of him!
 
Sarah is a pro at decorating!

Waiting is the hardest part!

Our finished cookies!

Monday morning, Sarah and I made a birthday cake for Jesus!  I love that I caught her with her tongue out!
 
Once that was in the oven, she and I worked on one of our other annual traditions--building a gingerbread house!


We think it's our best one yet!  Once J was up from his nap, we had to move the gingerbread house from the dining room table...it was just too tempting for him!

No comments: