Saturday, October 6, 2012

Football!

Tonight after dinner, the boys got ready to watch the Aggies!  These two watching football together melts my heart!!

Earlier in the week, I made J a football shirt using freezer paper and fabric paint.  I originally saw the idea on my sweet friend, Shannon's blog, and she got the idea from this blog.  I love how it turned out, and Jack loved it because it's a football!!

Last year, I made him this shirt using fabric and hand-stitching around it, and while I still adore this shirt--and this picture of him!!--it was fun to do something different this year.

Jackson gets so into the game when it's the Aggies, or the "Afas" as he calls them!

He yells, "Go, Afas, go!" the whole time!

Even though this picture is not centered, I love it!!
 


Jackson pulled up his chair to watch the game even closer!  He's never done this before, so it made us laugh!  Shortly after this picture, we put the little man to bed, so hopefully the Afas will win so we can tell him in the morning!

2 comments:

Kimberley said...

LOVE the shirt!! great job!!

Shannon said...

The shirt looks so cute! I should have used this method instead of the applique method for Westin's football shirt. That was tedious sewing!