Bryan's on vacation this week--hot dog!--so we went to the park this morning with Jackson. Because Papa Bear works such crazy hours, it was so fun having him with us at the park!
J loves the swings more than anything else at the park! He says "Wee!" the whole time we're pushing him!
I love how big Jackson's smile is here!
Look at him!
Those blue eyes pull at my heart strings countless times each day.
This park has several slides that are different sizes, and he's still not too sure about going down them...
...especially going down them the right way!
While Jackson was exploring, he found a basketball by the court, so he and Daddy started playing!
Look at those skills!
When Jack was climbing up and down on the playground, he would stick out his tongue when he was really concentrating on something. It was so cute! I never managed to get a good picture of him doing it when he was actually playing, but I did catch him sticking his tongue out when he was walking with Daddy.
1 comment:
Look at those precious smiles!!
Post a Comment