Monday, October 1, 2012

Date with Jackson

Yesterday, Bryan was on call, and Sarah was invited to a birthday party.  Since the party was on the other side of town, I decided that Jackson and I would go on a date instead of spending so much time driving back and forth. 
 
Before we left, I asked Sarah to take a picture of us.  I love his little smile behind his waffle--which is his favorite breakfast!  I also love him in his little hat, (even though my father-in-law doesn't like these hats!).

After dropping Sarah off, we went to Starbucks.  We had a wonderful time!  Jack can recognize the Starbucks lady anywhere--when we're driving and he sees the coffee shop, when we're in the grocery store and he sees their bagged coffee, anywhere!  He actually calls Starbucks "Ga-ga" for some reason.  But yesterday, he said "Sta-buck" for the first time!

Jackson had an apple juice, and we shared a yogurt parfait and my iced green tea.

I had such a great time with him, and I couldn't help but take a million pictures with my phone!  After enjoying ourselves at Starbucks, we finished our date with a trip to WalMart!  Ha!  We bought some mums and Jackson loved picking at them while we were walking through the store.

No comments: