Saturday, December 31, 2022

July

July began with Bryan taking Jack to Six Flags!  They had been planning this for months, and I honestly don't know who was more excited!

They rode so many roller coasters!


And then, they finished their "Bro Time" (not a date!), with cheeseburgers!


...


Then, my sister and her adorable family came to Texas to stay with us for a bit!

We love them so stinkin' much!





Jack and Cillian were inseparable.






And Sarah and Nohl were inseparable.








I taught Cillian how to make my homemade brownies.


And then we cut the brownies with dinosaur cookie cutters.



We introduced the boys to s'mores!

They don't really do s'mores in Germany, so chocolate loving Cillian was pretty excited!












We cherish our time with our little nephews, and we cherish the sweet pictures we have with them!








Cillian turned 5 while they were here, so we threw him a dinosaur filled birthday bash!




T-Rex loves pretzels!

When we brought out the dino piñata, Cillain was so excited!









We filled the piñata with Cillian's favorite candy--M&M's and gummi bears--and lots of dinosaur goodies! 

I mean!











No comments: