February 8th, is my absolute favorite day ever! It's the day Bryan and I got married...19 years ago!
This is what he wrote on the envelope of my anniversary card. I cannot.

We had a particularly busy month, so instead of going out, we spent the night in and celebrated with a ton of desserts from one of our favorite bakeries. It was delightful.
...
In February, Papa Bear, Jack, Diamond, and I drove to Arkansas. One of the many great things about homeschool, is that we can travel whenever we want! So, we visited a new state and had a super time!
While we were there, the weather was lovely, so we took lots of walks.
We also did a lot of driving and exploring in the beautiful mountains.
I had such a wonderful time with my two boys...and Diamond.
...
February 20th is one of my (two) second favorite dates. That's when we welcomed our little Sarah into the world.
So, we picked up flowers, balloons, chocolate cake, and far too much Italian food and celebrated her with her roommate/bestie and her boyfriend.

I'm still not sure how she's 19.

We love her, and we are so proud of her.













No comments:
Post a Comment