Today, was Jackson's last day of his first year of school! We can hardly believe it! This was such a huge year for him, and it's been so fun to watch him learn and grow!
This was our baby on his first day of school in September!
And this is our big boy today!
Look at how tall he is!
I just want to smush his face!
I mean, seriously! He's so cute!
Melt my heart.
After school, we stopped by the little frozen yogurt shop to get our traditional end of school treat! He likes "pank" ice cream and lots of toppings!
He loved it!
For the first three years of Jackson's life, I was blessed to stay home with him each and every day. Just like I did with Sarah, I taught J the ABC's, numbers, colors, shapes, states, presidents, how to spell, and countless songs. As Jackson got closer to turning three, Bryan and I decided that finding a school would be great for him! His school is at our church, and it's only two days a week, so it was perfect! I love that we were able to take baby steps into our baby starting school! His teachers, Ms. Dana and Ms. Leah, were absolutely perfect! They are the sweetest ladies with huge hearts for Jesus and little ones! They have spent the past several months loving on Jack, and he utterly adores them! He talks about them every day--even on the days we don't go to school, we pray for them, and love baking sweet goodies for them! They taught him how to make "good choices" (which is a phrase the church uses, and Jackson says it all the time--even when other people make good/bad choices!), how to be a sweet friend, how to spell even more words, and they helped immensely with potty training him! Ms. Dana and Ms. Leah also taught him even more about Jesus--which is the most important thing! They are such special people, and they will always have a special place in our hearts! We are so proud of Jackson for doing such a great job during his first year of school! We're already looking forward to seeing what the next school year holds for him! As for now, I'm excited to have my little buddy with me all the time again! And I'm really looking forward to Sarah's last day of school in a couple of weeks too!
No comments:
Post a Comment