Friday, May 16, 2014

Jackson Talk

Jackson has such a sweet way of saying certain words, and we try to write them down the way we did with Sarah when she was little.


Real Words--Jackson's Words
 
please--pwease
look--wook
syrup--syrbup
motorcycle/bicycle--motorbike
hospital--hopisal
girls--grills
sorry--sowwy
spaghetti--skabeti
spell--sell
hello--hewwo
pink--pank
love--wove
With--wif
thank you--ghag ou
derailed--unrailed
bridge--fridge
hiccups--hicots
McDonalds--old McDonald
Target--guitarget
owl--owgol
cement Truck--Mint Truck
harmonica--furmonica
pants--britches
glasses--sunglasses
pear--parrot
wast sornin (last morning)--yesterday

These are some of his common phrases:

That's tricky!
I had a great night-night!
I sowwy.  I didn't mean to.  That's an accident.
You hear that?  That's a monster!  That's a giant!
That's a great book!
How you sell (spell)  ____ ?
That's a bad choice!
I just toot!  My tummy feel better now!
Great job!

He is so great at spelling!  Some things, I've taught him how to spell.  But he learned how to spell the colors from his great teachers! 
Words he can spell:

Jackson
Sarah
Daddy
Mommy
Crowder
Bible
Red
Blue
Pink
Orange
Yellow
Green
Stop
No
To
Go
On
Off
Exit
Love

We love watching him grow and learn!  And we love keeping track of him with each new age and stage!

No comments: