Today, Bryan was off, so we headed out to the Museum of Science and History! Sarah was so excited when we told her that's where we were going this morning!!

Sarah loves dinosaurs, so she thought seeing this Stegosaurus put together by fossils was so cool! (After taking this picture I was told that we couldn't use flash inside! Oops! Maybe if I had known beforehand, her face wouldn't have been so bright! Haha!)

Sarah and Daddy using their big muscles to hoist her up in the kids' section of the museum!

Now they're working together to lift a bowling ball with the pulley system. I think Bryan loved this kids' area as much as Sarah did! It was so cute watching them play together!

Looking out at the river.

I told Bryan I looked silly in this picture, and he replied, "You look silly in all pictures." Lovely, huh?!

Playing on a colorful organ with flip flops! After I took this picture, the three of us played "Mary Had a Little Lamb" and "I'm a Little Teapot." We were pretty good!

Sarah loved this section of the museum about Indians. She liked discovering how they lived and what tools they made and used back then.
After the museum, we stopped for some yummy smoothies at Jamba Juice! Now, it's off to Meet the Teacher. I can't believe we're taking Sarah to her new first grade classroom!!
No comments:
Post a Comment