Last night, we had a big, loud storm here. It was so nice to have the rain, but unfortunately Bryan was on call at the hospital last night, so it seemed to make the thunder and lightning that much louder. Almost every time we have had a wake-you-up-in-the-middle-of-the-night storm over the past year, Bryan has been on out of town rotations. So, shortly after I would awaken from the storms, I would hear Sarah's feet scampering down the hall to our bedroom. I thought, (and hoped!), that last night would be no different. I waited and waited for Sarah to come running into our bedroom with her arms full of stuffed animals. I even went to check on her twice only to see that she was sleeping soundly through all of the thunder and lightning. Although sleeping in the same bed with Sarah is not ideal, (she kicks as if she's dreaming about Karate!), I do like snuggling up with her during a storm when Bryan's not home. I guess, I need to follow Sarah's lead though, and not be so much of a baby.
Friday, August 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment