Sunday, July 10, 2016

Celebrating Bryan!

Today after church, we went out to celebrate Papa Bear making partner!  He chose to go to a Brazilian steakhouse--which is perfect for him because different cuts of meat are constantly brought to you until you literally can't eat anymore!
 
The kids are so proud of Daddy!

And so am I!  Bryan making partner yesterday was a 14 year journey, and while it hasn't always been the easiest, he's always done a wonderful job!  From completing his undergrad in 3 years to working many 100 hour weeks during residency, he truly never ceases to amaze me. I love being his cheerleader and biggest fan.  I am so blessed to call this man mine.

This was J's first time to a Brazilian steakhouse, but he picked up on the concept right away!  He loved getting all of the meat, just like his Daddy!

No comments: