Friday, December 12, 2014

Sarah's Christmas Concert

Last night was Sarah's first official band concert!  She's been practicing for weeks, but she was still nervous!  We just kept telling her that she was going to do great!
 
I wanted to take some pictures with her before we left like we did before Jackson's concert on Tuesday night, but Bryan was still at work.  So, I settled for just pictures of these two cuties!




She's looks so grown up!


I took a couple of pictures of the band warming up...

...and Jackson just covered his ears saying it was too loud!

Sarah's band performed two pieces, and they were both fantastic!  I was really impressed!  Afterwards, when we got in the car, Sarah said "I was so happy up on stage.  I felt like I was meant to be there!"  That made my Mama heart swell--not just because Bryan and I were in band all throughout school and loved it, but because as a Mommy, you want your kids to be happy and do something they love!


No comments: