Last night was Jackson's Christmas Concert at church! We were all excited to watch Jackson's class, and he was really happy that his grandparents were coming too!
We snapped a couple of pictures before we left, because I knew once we got to the church he probably wouldn't let me!
Aren't my boys handsome?!
For the past month, he's been telling us that his class was performing "Jingle Bells," but when we got there, the program said that they were singing "Rudolph!"
After the concert, they announced that there was going to be a special guest in the church lobby. My Dad leaned over to Sarah and said that he guessed it was either going to be Santa or Jesus!!
Jackson was really excited to see Santa...and I think he would have flipped to see Jesus! One day...
So sweet!
The video I took with my phone was too long, so I broke it down into two of my favorite parts! At the end of this one, he waves at me!! It made me melt last night!
Jackson's dance moves in this one are great!
No comments:
Post a Comment