Monday, December 22, 2014

Birthday Brunch and an Awesome Present

Saturday morning, we went to brunch at one of our favorite restaurants for my birthday.
 

I am truly blessed to have these two cuties...
 
...and this handsome guy!

Brunch was so yummy,

 and it was so great to spend the morning with my favorites!

For my birthday present, Bryan booked a cruise on a gondola!  Shut up!  I had no idea where we were going or what we were doing, and once we got there, I couldn't believe how perfect it was!  Bryan told me that when he let Sarah know what we were doing, she said, "Mommy's going to love it!  She won't get mad at you for 6 months!"  Ha!

Our gondolier was wonderful!  We were serenaded, and he offered to take pictures of us!

Bryan and I kissed for good luck under each bridge and held hands under the blanket.  I smiled the whole night!

It was such a wonderfully sweet night!

I sure do love this guy!

No comments: