This week, we signed up to take the snacks for Jackson's soccer game. Bryan thinks I went overboard...I think I nailed it!
Our regular Coach's wife had a baby yesterday, so one of the other Dads filled in as Coach today. He was so nice!
Jackson scored so many goals during practice!
Before the game started, all of the teams gathered in the middle of the huge football/soccer field and said the Pledge of Allegiance while the Star Spangled Banner played! It was so awesome! Bryan was with Sarah at her volleyball game, but I was really hoping he would have been there for this part--he would have loved it! 'Merica!
Jackson and two of his teammates with their little hands over the hearts.
There were only 4 players at the game this morning, so they all had to play the whole time!
I love when J stands like that!
At the end of the game, the parents formed a tunnel for the kiddos to go under while we clapped and gave them high fives!
Then, the Coach talked about today's game...with all four of the players!
Jackson got the medal this week for his "positive attitude"! We are so proud of him! I wish I didn't catch him when he was blinking, but I love this picture! The poor little friend next to him wanted the medal.
Coach was so nice and so proud of Jackson!
And so were his other teammates...
...and his big sister!
Daddy passed out the snacks and juice boxes!
Our little soccer star!
He was so happy!
He was really excited to put his special sign in our front yard when we got home!
No comments:
Post a Comment