We love food at our house! And lately, we've had some really yummy food!
Bryan and I really like to have meat and cheese nights for little dates after we've tucked the kids in, but last week, we thought it would be fun to do one with them! We had meat, cheese, crackers, fruit, and dip. The kids loved it!
Jackson's favorite dessert is apple dumplings, so on Sunday, I made them for him! We actually had a big lunch after church, so these were dinner for the kids!! When they came out of the oven, Jackson said, "They smell divine!" He cracks us up!
Late Sunday night, Bryan went to get us tacos and queso from Fuzzy's. It was a fun little at home date, and it was also national taco day!
I've made Oreo Truffles many times before, but lately, we've been devouring the Pumpkin Spice Oreos, so I thought why not make Oreo Truffles using those! This afternoon while both kids were at school, I made some, then topped them with salted caramel sauce! They are so yummy!!

No comments:
Post a Comment