Monday, October 20, 2014

Saturday Sports

This fall we've been pretty busy with the kiddos playing sports!  We love watching and cheering for them at their games each Saturday morning...but we're also looking forward to sleeping in again come November!  Bryan was on call this past Saturday, so I took J to his soccer game, and my dad picked Sarah up to take her to the volleyball game. 
 
This was one of the only Saturdays where the games didn't start too early, so I snapped a picture of both athletes in their uniforms before we left!

Jackson's team had picture day, and I can't wait to get his back!  I took this one while the actual photographer was getting the shot of their whole team!

This week was the first time J would cry when he would come over to the sideline when they were switching out players during the game.  He kept saying that he "wanted to go" which Bryan's dad and I thought he meant he wanted to go home.  Jack finally explained that he wanted to go back into the game and play!  So, we had to explain that you have to take turns--which was different than last week's game when only 4 of our 8 players showed up, so they each had to play the whole game!  We're really proud of our number 10!

Go Rockets!

No comments: