This morning, Sarah and I took Jackson to his first toddler story time at the library. I've actually wanted to take him for awhile now, but I've always been a little nervous about how he would behave. He loves snuggling in our laps and reading several books at a time, but with dozens of other kids around, I was almost positive he wouldn't want to sit in my lap and listen to a Librarian read. I was right! : ) He pretty much ran around the whole time and said "Hi!" to all of the other kids his size. At one point, he even went up to the front of the room and sat in the Librarian's chair! Luckily, there was more singing than stories, so I don't think his clapping and jumping was too out of place! We'll try toddler story time again...one day!
Tuesday, July 17, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment