Last night, Sarah Bear went to her best friend's house for a sleepover! It was her first sleepover, and she was so excited! Excited to the point that she packed her bag a week ago!
Sarah said that since she was going to miss us, she was packing this little snowglobe that I made her a few years ago.
It melted my heart that she included this to look at pictures of us!
After dropping her off, Bryan and I took Jackson out on a little dinner date!
We went to Chick-fil-A because we were going to let Jack play there after dinner, (and because it's Mommy's favorite!), but this particular location didn't have a little kids area for him. So, we ordered dessert and sat back down!
I took way too many pictures of him eating ice cream--as Bryan would say I always do!--but I had to share just a couple of them! I love this one because he's doing his silly laugh!
And I love this one because it's the cutest little I-love-my-ice-cream-cone smile!
When Jack and I picked Sarah up this morning, she told me all about her sleepover! They went swimming, ate pizza and blackberries, made cupcakes, did crafts, and went to bed at 11:30! Here, she is with her chalkboard cork board that they painted and a letter "C" that she painted, then added lots of glitter too! Michael's was out of the letter "S" when her friend's mom went shopping, so I told Sarah we'll go soon and pick one up. I'm glad she had fun last night, but we sure did miss her!
1 comment:
How cute that she packed a week early! I used to love sleepovers!!
Post a Comment