Bryan and I thank God everyday for blessing us with two children! And we are extremely grateful to have a girl and a boy. I love all things that come along with raising a girl: hair bows, the colors pink and purple, and playing with dolls. Now, that we have a boy, I love seeing and learning about the other side of things: camo, playing with cars, and starting the day by jumping in puddles!
A few months ago, I saw these adorable rain boots on clearance at Target. They were originally $23, marked down to $6.88! I had to get them! That's a great deal--even Bryan agreed when I told him later that night! : ) Jackson just moved up to a size 6 shoe, and the smallest size they had was a 7/8. Again, I had to get them! Since it's rained here for the past few days, I knew I wanted to take Bubba outside to play in his new rain boots!
I love watching him explore and learn!
When he's not running, he's jumping, so I knew he would have a blast jumping in the puddles! He usually jumps pretty high, but since his boots were a little loose, he didn't want to get too far off the ground! When his little feet would start coming out of the rain boots, he'd say, "Oh no!"
After jumping in the puddles, he wanted to relax for a minute in the rocking chair. Then, we went on a little walk!
On our way home for a juice box and a bath!
No comments:
Post a Comment