Thursday, February 9, 2012

My Favorite Faces

We have a big wall in our living room that I've never known what to do with since our entertainment center is on that wall. But then I saw this and loved the idea!
So, I bought black foam board for less than $3 a pop, (they have white foam board that would have been cheaper, but buying the black was easier than having to paint it!). Then, I had three of our favorite pictures blown up to 20X30 at Costco. The pictures are $8.99 a piece, but I actually had a gift card for $20, so I got 2 of them for free! Next, I cut off the little white borders, and used spray glue to adhere the pictures to the board with Papa Bear's help. After tucking Jackson in Sunday night, Byran and I used 3M Command Strips to hang them on the wall. They're not perfect because there are air bubbles in some that we didn't see until they were completely dry and hanging on the wall, but I love them! And for less than $20 for the whole shebang, you can't beat it!
Big pictures of my three favorite faces=perfection!

No comments: