Thursday, February 9, 2012

Anniversary...continued

When Bryan came home yesterday, I had part of his anniversary gift waiting in our bedroom--9 balloons, (in colors from our wedding), with 9 reasons why I love him attached to them.
Love!!
Then, we got dressed up and went to Maggiano's for dinner with a gift card from my wonderful dad!
Jackson helped himself to this huge hunk of bread.
"What?! I wasn't supposed to take this whole piece from the bread basket?! But I'm so cute!"
Although we love our children, we would have loved to have gone out to celebrate and eat by ourselves. So, instead of having adult conversations in quiet voices, we had to cut up food, keep Jackson from coloring Sarah's ravioli with a purple crayon while she was in the bathroom, and tell both kiddos to stay seated countless times. We're determined to have a "just us" anniversary night eventually....
Adorable!!

No comments: