I've said several times that Sarah and Bryan are two peas in a pod, and as I've recently discovered, that includes their smarty pants comments....
Yesterday evening, as Sarah was getting ready for her bath, she began inspecting her teeth worried about cavities. Since all of her dental check-ups have found her teeth very clean, I told her, "Don't worry, you will never have cavities." Sarah quickly replied, "How do you know? You can't see the future!" After hearing my 6 year old respond with that, I didn't know how to rebut...so I changed the subject!
Now onto Bryan: this morning was a typical morning where you just don't want to get out of bed, thus, we were all running behind. Bryan and I both commented on how we were going to be late for work. He said, "Well, at your job, no one cares if you're late (which is true, because I have the best boss ever!), but at my job, if I'm late, people die."
1 comment:
Well, when do you and those 2 smarty pants plan on making a trip to SA? My neighbors across the street found a new home and are moving. I would love to pick my new neighbors if you know what I mean.
Post a Comment