Thursday, April 23, 2009

Take Your Daughter to Work Day

Today, Sarah came to work with me, and we had a blast! I work for an electric company and earlier this week she asked me, "Since I can't say electricity that well, can I just call it power?"
Working at my desk: we put together jigsaw puzzles online, wrote stories in Microsoft Word, and ate Goldfish. We had a ton of fun! Then, we went to the park by the office with two of my best friends.
Sarah posing in the bluebonnets. Sarah and Mommy. Sarah and Missi. Missi is Sarah's new favorite! Sarah and Ian dancing in the flowers. Sarah and Ian falling in the flowers. Sarah working at Missi's desk. Sarah and Gabe working hard.... A picture Sarah colored for Gabe--she wrote their names above the boy and girl!
I'm so glad that I work for such a great company, and I was able to take Sarah to work with me today. I'm also glad that it was a slow day so Sarah was able to play games, tell jokes, call some of my fellow employees, and teach Missi and Ben how to do cartwheels!

No comments: