Friday, April 10, 2009

A Lovely Day

I was off today for Good Friday and it was truly lovely.
First, I brought Chick-fil-A to Sarah's school to eat lunch with her, and we had a great time!
Then, Sarah and I went on a girls' date with Aunt Darbi to see the Hannah Montana movie. (I assumed that she would be out of school today, but due to the ice day a couple of months ago, it became a bad weather make-up day. Well, I didn't know that until after I bought the tickets online for the movie, so I picked her up from school early. When I got to her classroom, Mrs. McDaniel said, "Oh yeah, y'all are going to see Hannah Montana today." Haha! Luckily, Sarah's teacher is cool!)

Aunt Darbi and Sarah holding hands. Sarah just adores her and was even more excited to see her than the movie!

Bryan had a shorter shift in the ER today, so once he got home, we went to Kincaid's to eat cheeseburgers, then watched "The Little Rascals" before we tucked Sarah in. (Halfway through the movie, she said, "They sure are little rascals!")

No comments: