Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Mother's Day

Sunday was my 16th Mother's Day.  I am so grateful to God for blessing me with Sarah and Jackson!

Being their Mommy is my life's greatest joy.

I love them more than words can convey.

They are my littlest best friends.

They--and their Daddy...and Jesus!--are the best things that have ever happened to me!

I love them so much it hurts.

They are my heart and soul.


Jackson has been saying that he wanted to make me breakfast on Mother's Day for about 3 weeks.  So, after church, that's what he and Daddy did!


After they made biscuits, J looked a little sad, so I asked him what was wrong.  He said, "I just wanted to make you breakfast...not the whole family."  Ha!

A couple of weeks ago, sweet Jackson was sick--as in throwing up sick.  As I was in his room cleaning up, he apologized to me that I was having to do that.  I told him not to be sorry because it was my job, and I didn't mind.  I went on to tell him that I always wanted to be a mommy, and that means taking care of him and Sissy.  He said that being a mommy was my "specialty."  My heart melted.

No comments: