Friday was the kids' last day of school!
This was Sarah on the first day of school.
And this is her on the last day of school!
This is Jackson on the first day of school this year.
And this is him on his last day of school...his last day of elementary school to be exact!
Sarah had an amazing 10th grade year! She remained number 2 in her class! She won more journalism awards than we could count! And next year, she's going to be an editor for the school paper. She currently wants to be a journalist when she grows up, so it's so fun watching her pursue and grow in her passion now! Sarah was also named a brass captain for the upcoming marching band season! We just love seeing her shine!
Jackson did great in 3rd grade! He got all "A's" and "B's" again! He still loves reading so much! And he also really loves science and math! He loved being a leader on the Safety Patrol and being on the Chess Team again! We're just so proud of him!
They've both grown and changed so much this year!
Jackson has gotten a lot taller!
I can't believe that Sarah is half way through with school, and next year, Jackson will be at the intermediate school! It's all going by so fast! Until next year starts though, I plan to eat them up all summer long!
I began this school year by baking the kids a "Friday treat" each Friday, so that's also how I ended it. And I knew I wanted to do something pretty special for their last treat, so when I saw these huge cookies, I knew they would be perfect! The kids loved them!
We also went to get our traditional last day of school treats. They picked peach milkshakes from Chick-fil-a! They were a great choice!
No comments:
Post a Comment