We had the sweetest Easter!
For us, Easter started on Saturday, when one of our besties asked us to come to her church campus so Sarah could take pictures of the kids with the Easter Bunny.
All week, Jackson was so excited to sit in the Easter Bunny's lap, but then, he saw him, and said, "that's not the real Easter Bunny! I'm not sitting with him!" So, Bryan and I did!
He had a blast at the Easter egg though!
On Sunday, after church, the Easter Bunny came to visit our house!
You're never too old to look for eggs!
After hunting for eggs, we had lunch.
When Jackson came downstairs, he commented on how fancy the table was!
About a month before Easter, Jackson told me that you have to eat ham on Easter! I don't know where he heard that, but I made ham!
We also had macaroni and cheese,
fruit salad,
biscuits,
and carrot cake.
It was the sweetest Easter celebrating the sweetest Savior!
No comments:
Post a Comment