Wednesday, April 10, 2019

A Sweet Day

Yesterday was the sweetest day.  Bryan had a late start, so after I took Jackson to school, I made both of us coffee to have while we talked on the couch.  I make his coffee every morning, but it was nice to be able to enjoy it together yesterday.  Then, after he did a couple of short cases at work, he called me to see what I wanted him to bring home for lunch.  It was such a nice treat having a little lunch date together too!

Then, after school, Papa Bear thought it was warm enough for the first swim of the season...it was not!  But we all had a blast hanging out with each other!  Where Sarah's sitting is as far as she and I got!  I don't know why we even bothered putting our swimsuits on!

Even though it was freezing in the pool, the boys had so much fun swimming!  And the only way we could coerce J to come out, was with milkshakes!

And that's how we ended the evening--oreo milkshakes!  It was the perfect ending to a perfect day.  My favorite thing is spending time with my favorite people, so yesterday, I went to bed with a very grateful heart.

No comments: