Sarah made the All-Region Band and qualified for Area. Last Friday night was her concert. Last Friday night, Bryan also had to fly to Georgia for his Paw Paw's 90th birthday celebration. The kids and I couldn't go with him because of the concert and because Sarah had a journalism competition that weekend as well. When Bryan found out he had to miss her concert, he was devastated...so was Sarah. Bryan got a text that his flight was delayed, and he was so excited that he was going to be able to attend her concert. Then, before Sarah's band went on, he received a text that his flight was back on time and he had to leave. I snapped this picture of him to show Sarah that he tried to hear her perform! And instead of actually being in the audience, I called him right before Sarah's band started, put the phone on speaker, and held it up, so he could at least hear her play! He's the best Dad!
Saturday, January 26, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment