Last month, Bryan and his best bros went on a guys' weekend. This weekend, it was the girls' turn! We went to Pawhuska, Oklahoma and had the BEST time!
Outside of my family, these girls are my very favorite!
We stayed at the nicest hotel, went to two of the Pioneer Woman's restaurants--which were amazing--shopped, stayed up late talking, laughing, and just enjoying each others' company!
This was the Pioneer Woman's regular restaurant--that's inside her cute store. We ate here for breakfast on Saturday--while it was snowing! The night before, we ate at her pizza restaurant.
I love them so stinkin' much!
We already know where we're going next year!
This was the first time since we lived in College Station--about 15 years ago--that I've been gone overnight. When I walked in the back door, Bryan exclaimed, "Mama Bear!" Then, he came in the kitchen, grabbed my face, gave me a huge kiss, and said, "I missed you so much! I hope I die first because I was so lonely." It was the sweetest thing!
No comments:
Post a Comment