Sunday, May 6, 2018

Mother-Son Dance

Last night, Jackson and I went to our second Mother-Son Dance!  We were both so excited!  This year, the theme was Hawaiian, and he insisted on getting a Hawaiian shirt, and after informing me that none of my dresses were "Hawaiian enough," I went shopping!  

I love this one!

He said this one was like we were getting married!

 He actually chose this pose!


 He's my favorite!

We had the best time at the dance!  The boy has got some moves!  My favorite part was the first slow song they played--they only played 3--was "What a Wonderful World" which was the first song that Bryan and I danced to at our wedding.  I told Jackson that as he and I were dancing.  My second favorite part of the night was when he borrowed his best friend's mom's grass skirt!  He cracks me up!  I hope he'll always want to go to this dance with me.  After dancing the night away, we went to Sonic, and I let him sit in the front seat to eat,  like I always do.  He loved it...so did I.

No comments: