Yesterday was the kids' last day of school! I can't wait to spend the summer with them!
This was our first baby on the first day of 8th grade!
And this was her on her last day!
I can't believe how much she has changed!
And I really can't believe that in a couple of months, she'll be in high school!
She got four 100's and two 99's on her final exams! She's so stinkin' smart!
Sarah's favorite parts of 8th grader were band, hanging out a lot with her friends, and working as an officer in NJHS!
Sarah also received several awards the last week of school! She got "A" Honor Roll, Best Student in Spanish, and an award for always displaying Respect--that was one that all of the teachers voted on! We are so proud of her!
This was our second baby on his first day of 1st grade!
And this is our big boy on his last day!
He could read really well going into this school year, and now he can read even more! We can't believe how great he is at reading! He can also spell really well! He got all "A's" on his report card! He did such a great job this year!
His favorite parts of 1st grade were reading, computer class, his friends, and a girl named Lexi!
I can't believe how quickly my babies are growing up!
I could just eat them up!
We are so proud of these two!
We can't wait to continue watching them shine!
No comments:
Post a Comment