Sunday, June 26, 2016

Jackson's Birthday Party!

Yesterday, we had the grandparents over to celebrate Jackson's birthday!
 
It was just a simple lunch at the house, but I asked Jackson what theme he wanted, and he picked Batman!  So we tried our best to look the part!
 
I love this one!

 
My sister and her husband sent this as part of Jackson's birthday gift, and I thought it was the perfect addition for the party! 


I put some of my favorite Jackson as Batman pictures out--I actually had quite a lot to choose from!

Jackson requested "little hot cherry pies" for his party, so that's what I made!

I tried to make the party food all of J's favorite things, and that definitely includes circus animal cookies, gummi bears, and m&m's!
 
We had plenty of goldfish and chips too!

And his favorite food wouldn't be complete without chick-fil-a!



Batman eating lunch!

When we finally got to the presents, Bubba was beside himself!


Love!



He's so sweet and always gets so excited about all of his gifts!










After presents, it was time for his little cherry pie!

I mean!

 
Although the candle says 6, I still can't believe he's really about to be 6!
 

He and Sissy had fun playing with all of his new toys together!

It was a sweet party, and Jackson had a great time!


1 comment:

IrishCecilia said...

So fun! I can't believe I missed it and I missed chic-fil-a.