Saturday, December 5, 2015

Letter to Santa

Jackson didn't have school yesterday, so I thought it was the perfect time to write and mail our letter to Santa!
 

This was the first year J wrote the whole thing by himself, and he did great!  I just love his little tongue sticking out while he's concentrating!


I mean!


Each year, we write two letters--one for Santa and one for Mama!  On this version (for Mommy) we didn't have room to write "thank you" but we did on the one going to Santa!

He loves mailing his letter each year!

Before we headed to Santa's Village, we stopped at the grocery store, and while I was checking out, he rode the horsey!

Mailing his letter!

Then playing in Santa's Village!

He was pretending he was holding the reigns here!  He did this all on his own, and it cracked me up!

 
 
He's the cutest!
 
He made two wishes in the fountain before we left.

I just love sweet time with my sweet boy!

No comments: