Every year, we make sugar cookies a couple of days before Christmas to get ready for Santa!
They love rolling out the dough!
It was Sarah's idea to wear the Santa hat! I love it!
It's so cute to watch them carefully pick out which cookie cutter they're going to use.
Jackson loved the candy cane cutter!
After Daddy sweetly took pictures of the kiddos and me, he made some cookies!
I love this one!
Them talking together cracks me up!
I love that Papa Bear captured this!
After they were all cut out, it was time for sprinkles--the best part!
Sarah very precisely puts her sprinkles on and makes pretty designs!
His surprise face kills me here!
Jackson likes sprinkles!
I know it's blurry, but he was having the best time!
Sarah's carefully placing her sprinkles on just so...Jackson's shaking the whole bottle until it's empty and you can no longer see the cookie!
The best!
Sarah's beautiful cookies! I think the heart with the little sprinkles is my favorite!
Jackson's colorful cookies! To be honest, I can't even tell you which one is my favorite! Ha!
Their finished masterpieces! J's took a little longer to bake than Sarah's--all of the sprinkles prevented them from cooking!!
No comments:
Post a Comment