Last week, Jackson and I worked on Valentine's cards for his class. He was so "cited!" to put them together!
He picked out dinosaur cards and put his name and a heart sticker on each one.
Then, J put stickers all over his box.
We put a granola bar with each dinosaur card.
Jackson picked out tulips to give to his teachers.
Such a ladies man!
On the way to school on Thursday morning, Jackson asked me to come to his Valentine's party! I was already planning on coming, but it was so sweet of him to ask me!
He loved getting Valentine's from each of his friends!
J loved passing out his cards!
I loved the little art projects he made at school!
On Saturday morning, I made the kids a heart shaped cake for breakfast! They loved it!
Then, we gave them boxes of chocolates and little gifts!







No comments:
Post a Comment