Over two and a half years ago, I bought Jackson his first pair of rain boots. They were a couple of sizes too big when I bought them on clearance at Target, but I figured that meant he could just wear them for a long time. And boy has he!
This was J's first time to try out his new rain boots. He had just turned 2 years old, and it had been raining all week--perfect for puddle jumpin'!
It was love at first jump!
Since then, Jackson has worn his rain boots everywhere from the park to church!
Looking back at these old pictures makes me miss my baby...and his chubby cheeks!
After two and a half years, his rain boots have finally started coming apart, so I got him a new pair! He asked for blue ones and was so excited when they got here! Today, we tried them out for the first time, and just like his old ones, J loves these!
It doesn't get any cuter!
And today, instead of jumping in puddles with his rain boots, Jackson climbed rocks!
I love Jackson, and I love his rain boots!
No comments:
Post a Comment