Now that Jackson sleeps in a big boy bed, he loves that he can just get out and help himself to any of the toys in his bedroom to play with until he falls asleep! Usually, we'll go in at some point during the night to remove everything but his stuffed animals from his bed, but I guess I forgot to on Saturday night while Bryan was on call!
Yesterday morning when I went in to wake him up for church, there were so many toys in his bed, I had a hard time finding him for a second! I began to sneak out to grab the camera to document just how ridiculous his bed is, but he woke up! I asked if he could pretend to be asleep so I could still take a picture, and he was more than happy to oblige!
I honestly don't know how the child sleeps!
No comments:
Post a Comment